Not sure why I can’t post it, but janamelie asked me about Red Dwarf, so:
- Favourite Female: Holly as played by Hattie Hayridge, though Chloe Annett’s Kristine Kochanski is a very close second
- Favourite Male: Rimmer
- 3 Other Favourite Characters: Lister, Cat, Kryten (not much of a stretch, with a cast this small)
- 3 OTPs: Rimmer/Lister (I’m picky, though, only the original hol!o!Rimmer, before or after his stint as Ace), Cat/Himself, Kochanski/cottage cheese with pineapple chunks in
- Notp: Lister/Nano!Rimmer
- Funniest character: Between Rimmer and Cat
- Prettiest character: Cat would never forgive anyone who didn’t say it was him
- Most Annoying Character: Series VII Kryten
- Most badass character: Probably has to be Ace, but really, Lister has his badass moments, and I love them something fierce
- Character I’d like as my BFF: Lister
- Female Character I’d Marry: Not much choice. Pretty much has to be Kochanski.
- Male Character I’d Marry: None of them. They’d all be terrible choices.
- Character I hate/dislike/least like: Arlene Rimmer. She makes me hugely uncomfortable, and I don’t like the things hr behaviour implies about our Rimmer.
mrflibbleisverycross asked: Jeeves and Wooster?
- Favourite Female: Honoria Glossop
- Favourite Male: Bertie Wooster
- 3 Other Favourite Characters: Jeeves, Catsmeat Potter-Pirbright, Angela Travers
- 3 OTPs: Just the one really - Bertie/Jeeves
- Notp: Bertie/Bobbie Wickham. What a terrible idea.
- Funniest character: Bertie
- Prettiest character: I think Zenobia Hopwood (Nobby) is gorgeous
- Most Annoying Character: Bingo Little. What a tool.
- Most badass character: Jeeves.
- Character I’d like as my BFF: Bertie.
- Female Character I’d Marry:Honoria.
- Male Character I’d Marry: Bertie, if it wouldn’t make him run screaming for the hills, poor lamb. It would have to be a marriage of convenience so we could hang out, but he could still have his epic romance with his valet.
- Character I hate/dislike/least like: Unpopular opinion, but I can’t stand Aunt Dahlia. She’s selfish and manipulative and terrible to Bertie, but gets away with it because she’s more affectionate than Aunt Agatha.
Has anyone written a fanfic where Bertie finally marries, but it’s a lavender marriage? That’d be cool. :)
I know of a couple with that premise, but all the ones I know of are abandoned WIPs that never got beyond the first chapter or two. Also, triedunture on LJ has written one where they get engaged with that intent, but ultimately reject the plan.